In this article, you will see information about room setup, how to create different room types and offers
In order to be bookable on our website, you need to set up all your room details, including basic info, occupancy, content, offers.
Please set up at least one room to activate your property. Be sure you provide as many details as possible.
- Go to Reports and select EC360 Dashboard
- Select the Room Setup
- Click on Add Room
- Create at least one room type
- Fill in all REQUIRED information
- Click Save
- Room Name: Enter the first letter of the room name or type, you must select from the dropdown list, no custom room names are allowed
- External Code ID: Enter the ID provided by your property or channel manager to help you map rooms.
- Number of Rooms: How many rooms are available from this room type
- Minimum Rate: Enter the lowest possible rate for this room, this is to ensure you do not enter a rate by mistake when setting up the rates.
- Persons: Select the number of persons that can stay in the room based on the existing beds.
- Extra Beds: Select if extra bed is allowed in the room type (only 1 extra bed allowed).
- Baby Cots: Select the number of baby cots/cribs allowed in this room.
- Upload photos: You must upload at least 1 photo for each room with a minimum resolution of 800 x 600 pixels and a maximum file size of 4 MB.
- Room Size: Enter the size of the room in sq.m.
- View: Select the view for the room.
- Amenities: Select all facilities available in the room.
- Bedding: Select the number, types, and layout of beds in the room.
- Bathrooms: Select the number of bathrooms available in the room.
- Offer Type: Select the type of offer for this room from the drop-down list in Offer Types. These offers are based on customer benefits or restrictions. (Eg. If the room includes breakfast, select the 'Breakfast' offer. If the room requires a minimum stay of 7 nights, select the 'Min 7 Nights' offer.)