In this section, you find information about how to set up cancellation policies in the EC360 Dashboard
This article includes:
How to set up a Cancellation Policy?
You can set different cancellation policies for different room/offer types or dates. The more flexible the cancellation policy is, more bookings you will receive.
Please note that if you don’t set any cancellation policies at all, your property can’t be activated.
- Log in to YCS.
- Go to Reports and select EC360 Dashboard.
- Click on Cancellation Policy.
- Select Room Type to set its cancellation, or you can select "All Room Types" and any policy you set will automatically apply to all rooms.
- Select your date range and cancellation policy from the drop-down list.
- Click Add.
If you only set the policy for certain room types and not others, the basic Agoda cancellation policy will apply to rooms without set policies as follows: cancel 1 night before arrival: 1-night charge; in case of no-show: 1-night charge.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I set up a stricter policy for promotions I plan to have?
Absolutely! Once your property is live, you can set special cancellation policies for particular promotions.
- How do I complete my Room Setup?
- How do I complete my Property Photos?
- How do I complete my Rates & Allotments?
- How do I complete my Cancellation Policy?
- How do I sign my contract?
Attached you will find a video on how to set up your cancellation policies using the EC360 Dashboard