In this section, you will see a summary of how to complete rates and allotments settings that are necessary for successful activation of your property on Agoda.
This article includes:
How to update Rates and Allotments
You must set up room rates and allotments for at least one room type. Rates and allotments should be provided for every day of the week. Please make sure to review this section carefully before clicking Save.
- Log in to YCS
- Go to Reports and select EC360 Dashboard.
- Click on Rates & Allotments.
- Select Room Type.
- Select Date Range (minimum of 90 days) and then select the days of the week for which you will set the rates.
- Provide the rates for the relevant occupancy, allotments, and click Add.
- Rates will be shown in the table at the bottom of the page.
- Click Save.
Please make sure that the rates and availability are kept updated as Agoda confirms instant bookings to the guests
Frequently Asked Questions
Will Agoda immediately start selling my rooms under the rate I set up?
We will only start selling rooms you once your property is activated.
Can I set up rates for just one month for now, as I’m not sure what the market will be like later?
To complete registration, at least 90 days’ room rates must be uploaded. You can always make changes later if you’d like to increase or decrease rates.
- How do I complete my Room Setup?
- How do I complete my Property Photos?
- How do I complete my Rates & Allotments?
- How do I complete my Cancellation Policy?
- How do I sign my contract?
Attached you will find a video on how to set up rate and allotment using the EC360 Dashboard.