Factors that can affect the price of a booking
Listed below are some common factors that can change the price of a booking:
- Voucher code applied by the customer
- The promotion that you set for customer
- Channel discount (e.g. Agoda Private Sale or VIP)
- Cancellation policy applied to bookings
- Taxes and surcharges
You can find more information about these in the booking confirmations that are sent to your registered email address.
How to Dispute a Booking?
If you would like to dispute a booking, please follow the steps below
- Click Dispute for the amount you find incorrect
- Select your reason from the dropdown list
- Add any Remarks that will be useful in our investigation
- Click Save to submit
This will remove the amount from the payable items and will trigger a notification for our team to review the calculation. Our Finance team will contact you within 5 business days
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I calculate the net rate of my bookings?
You can refer to this article for details: How do I calculate my booking rates?
- How do I Set Up my Bank Account in ePass?
- What Should I Do if My Bank Account is Rejected?
- How do I handle partial charge in ePass?
- How do I Reissue UPC in ePass?
- How do I Handle Overcharges?