- FAQ about UPC on ePass
- How to avoid partial charge?
- How to handle partial charge?
FAQ about UPC on ePass:
- Payment batch that has been submitted and created cannot be reverted back or cancelled.
- Card that has been generated from ePass can be charged 1 (One) TIME ONLY
- Please always charge FULL AMOUNT as stated on the payment batch.
- In such cases when a payment batch has been created and the card has been authorized, even if the status has not settled yet, the system automatically considers the booking(s) paid.
- Reverse authorization will not change the paid status
If you experience these scenarios below, it means that you encounter case of partial charge;
- Submitted transaction as bulk but did not charge or authorize the card with full amount
- Submitted transaction as bulk but cannot charge full amount due to POS / EDC machine limitation
- The payment batch was not charged with full amount and the amount was returned back to Agoda card (Reverse Authorization)
- Error on POS / EDC machine when charged causing payment to be stuck, Bank returned amount back to Agoda card (Reverse Authorization)
How to avoid partial charge?
- Before proceed to charge, kindly check and make sure the total full amount on ePass > Remittances.
- If the POS / EDC machine has amount charge limitation, please try to avoid submit transaction more than maximum amount charge per batch.
How to handle partial charge?
- Status is Authorize (Not Returned)
- Proceed to SETTLE to finalize the transaction first
- Contact our support team via the "Help" button in the extranet to request top up the total remaining balance back to ePass.
- Status is Reverse Authorization (Returned)
- Contact your bank to inquire the detailed of transaction status if successfully processed to be returned or reversed
- Status reverse authorization might take up to 14 days for the amount to be returned to card.
- After 14 days, contact our support team via the "Help" button in the extranet to request top up the total remaining balance back to ePass.