This article will outline what kind of useful information you can add to property page and how you can edit them.
This article includes
How to edit Useful Information
Let your guests know the important details of your property such as check-in and check-out time by
- Go to Settings and click Content
- Select Facilities and Click on Useful information Tab
- Click edit and fill your information
- Click Save
Once saved, all information will display on your property page under the "Some helpful facts" section.
What information I can add?
Below information can be added to property page:
Frequently Asked Questions
I added some information but it’s not showing on property page?
Once you edit the information in YCS, it will take some time for it to update and appear live on the property page -- up to 24 hours.
Do I have to fill in all the fields?
It is totally up to you! However, we recommend you provide as much information as possible. Research shows that travelers feel more confident booking properties that provide a lot of information.
- How can I manage my star rating?
- How do I change the property name?
- How to update the property address and location in the extranet?
- How do I change my property description?