In this article, you will find information about property descriptions on Agoda.
Property descriptions on agoda.com are automatically generated by an algorithm using data you have provided. There is also an option to add your own description as well, however, there are certain rules we need to follow:
- Word count cannot exceed 160 words.
- The content must be unique, meaning it must not be a duplicate of other websites (copyright)
- Descriptions must be in paragraph format. No other format will be accepted (i.e. bullet point, screenshots, links to websites, etc.)
- The content must be written in the third person perspective (never use “we”, “us”, “I” or “our”)
- Recommended content includes property’s location, facilities, hotel’s outstanding features, and other unique selling points.
- Content must not include directions to the property, public notes, policies, or excessive information about facilities, restaurants, special offerings, schedules, etc.
- The content should be clear and easy to understand, no flowery phrases, redundant information, overuse of adjectives, or excessive listings.
- Do not mention competitors or other hotels.
- The Content Team will try its best to include all information as requested, as long as it is necessary, useful for the guests, and conforms to our guidelines. The descriptions that our team adds is considered final.