There are 4 payment method options through which you can receive payment from Agoda. In this article, we will outline all information about the bank transfer payment method.
This article includes:
How do I get started?
Bank transfer settings are handled in the extranet under the ePass section. To be able to charge bookings through Bank transfer, the extranet (YCS) needs to be connected to your bank account.
You must first set up and manage the bank account to which you will receive payments. The bank account has to be approved by Agoda Finance before you take payments.
After you have provided your bank account details, the status of the account will be displayed as Pending. After bank account details and supporting documents (if required) are verified by the Agoda finance team, your bank account status will change to Approved, and you can charge bookings.
You can find more information about the step-by-step set up of your bank account in How do I Set Up my Bank Account in ePass?
How do I settle Payments?
1. Select Current Transactions under the ePass menu
2. Check the Booking Transactions
- Bookings are displayed under this section 30 days after the booking is departed or checked out and may have the payment initiated
- All bookings are selected for payment by default in the "Approve" section. Untick the box if you don't want to include a specific booking in your payment
3. Scroll down on the same page to check the Adjustment Transactions
- Bookings displayed under this section will have been adjusted by Agoda's finance department to ensure the value paid is correct.
- Positive amounts will be displayed in case of previous partially charged payments, follow-up booking value increases, and other credited items.
- Negative amounts will be displayed in case of overcharges or booking rejection cost.
- Adjustment transactions will be mandatory payments and can't be excluded.
4. Click “Next” to view a summary of your payment sum.
- You may only submit positive batches on ePass. If you find a negative amount on your total amount approved, you will need to wait for more booking transactions to be added up until your total amount approved is a positive amount.
5. You will now receive an auto-generated message to check the bank account details set up in ePass. You should not change your approved bank account at this time, as this will result in a delay in payment settlement. Please press “Submit.”
6. You will see another message indicating that the payment will be settled and the amount will be sent to your bank account within 10 business days. Please press Settle to complete the payment.
7. All payments that have been approved will be removed from the current transactions page. These transactions can be viewed on the All transactions page for your future reference.
8. If you would like to review the transaction details, you can view them in the Remittances page. There you will also see the “value date” which tells you when the will be payment received by your bank account. Visit How do I Review Past Payments? for more details on accessing the remittance page.
Kindly also find a video attached below that might help to understand how to submit payment for bank transfer
Related to canceled or amended bookings
If any booking is amended or canceled, Agoda will send you an amendment email (with “AMENDED” appearing in the subject line) with an amended hotel voucher or cancellation email notification, including information about the eligible cancellation fee.
This updated amount will be reflected immediately on the current transaction.
What can I do if I am unable to receive payment?
Ensure that the bank account that you registered has “Approved” status.
- If your bank account remains under “Pending” status:
- If your bank account shows “Rejected” status:
- When we review your account and details are missing or not in the correct format, Agoda Finance will set the bank account status to “Rejected”. You will need to review and update any incorrect details. Please visit What Should I Do if My Bank Account is Rejected? for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I report if the amount on the booking transaction is incorrect?
You may dispute each incorrect transaction on the YCS > ePass > Current Transactions > Booking Transactions. Visit How do I Report an Incorrect Amount in ePass? for more information related to disputes.
What can I do if I passed the 150-day deadline for collecting the booking payment?
Don’t worry, you will still be eligible to receive the payment for the booking. However, since the assigned UPC has already expired, you will need to contact Agoda accommodation support via the Support button in YCS to re-enable the amount on ePass under YCS > ePass > Current Transactions > Adjustment Transactions.