Having remarks regarding the property may contribute to guests' decision to book for your property. This article will outline 2 types of remarks you can leave on your property page on Agoda.com.
This article includes
Property Policy vs Property Announcement
- Property Policy is a remark for properties having specific rules that may contribute to guests' decision to book for the property.
- This policy will be visible to all guests viewing your property on Agoda.com and does not have any expiry date (permanent).
- It may include:
- Guest age restriction
- Airport transfer policy
- Pet policy
- Property Policy will be displayed on your property page on Agoda.com below the 'What's Nearby' section.
- Property Announcements are ongoing-changing factors at the properties that the property may want the guest to be informed before booking as it could contribute to guests' decision to book for the property.
- Property announcement includes a specific duration of the event and will be visible to all guests viewing the property on Agoda.com within the duration of the event.
- It may include:
- Renovation announcement
- Closed facilities
- Property announcement will be displayed on your property page on Agoda.com below the 'More Info' section.
Requirements to Add Property Policy or Announcements
In order to standardize & clarify the information displayed, Agoda.com follows a standard template on both Property Policy and Announcement. Once you have submitted the details of your request, Agoda may reword it to match our template.
In the event that the announcement or policy contains information that does not align with Agoda's policy (ie: discrimination against specific groups, display of property direct contacts), we may reject the request.
How to Request to Upload/Deletion/Edit Property Policy or Announcement
You can submit your request via the support button on your YCS page. One of our teams will assist you from there.
Kindly note that after uploading, it may take up to 24 hours for the information to be displayed on the website.