In this article, we'll show how hotel partners that have signed for Agoda Pay will be able to look into the list if Pending Transactions and Payments via a dedicated YCS tab.
What can partners see in the Agoda Pay tab?
In this Tab the hotel will find 2 main sections:
- Open Transactions
This list includes all the transactions that the devices have processed in the different outlets (Front Desk, Restaurant, SPA…) have processed.
- Transaction ID: this is the unique ID identifying a specific transaction. This number will be in the AliPay App on customer end
- Transaction Time: the time when the transaction has been made
- Device ID: it identifies from which device the transaction has been processed
- Transaction amount: how much the partner has charged the customer
- Commission amount: how much Agoda is taking in commission
- Payable amount: how much Agoda owes to the hotel partner
- Payment History
In the Payment history the hotel partner can access the list of payments Agoda has already made.
NOTE: Agoda Pay system is paying automatically the hotel each time the threshold amount is reached. When this amount is reached, the process will be triggered at midnight, Finance team will have until the day after to validate the payment and the bank transfer order will be sent to the bank.
- Reference: it identifies the payment Agoda sent to the hotel once the threshold amount is reached
- Payment request date: it refers to the date when the payment has been sent for review to Agoda Finance team
- Payment value date: it refers to the date when the payment has been made to the hotel
- Transactions: it refers to the number of transactions that will be paid under one Payment ID
- Total: it refers to the sum of all transactions contained in one Payment ID
- Payment status: it refers to the status of the payment itself. It can be:
- Pending - the payment is in process
- Confirmed - the payment has been sent
- Failed - the payment failed
- Payment Invoice: this is the commercial statement of the payment that has been made to the property. It can be downloaded as a PDF file
If you click on one of the Reference ID of the Payment History page, you can see the list of transactions batched in this payment.
You can refer to the Pending Transactions and the Payment History above to get the definition of the categories in the Payment Details page.
NOTE: you can export the Payment Details list on a CSV file
3. Agoda Pay Statement (invoice)
You can download from YCS the statement of the payments received. The PDF file you download, will look like this: