In this article, we will outline how to obtain your booking statements from ePass.
This article includes:
Where do I get the Property Collect booking statement?
To help your accounting department process the commission paid for Property Collect, Agoda is providing you with booking statements for completed payment batches in ePass. These statements will list all your Property Collect bookings in the respective payment batch and display both the amount the guest paid upon check-in and the commission we deducted for it.
To collect the booking statements:
- Log into YCS by entering your usual YCS login details.
- Go to the ePass tab
- Select Remittances
- Select the payment batch you would like to see the statement for
- Click ‘Download’ (1) to receive the PDF document (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I download commission statements for all my bookings?
No, the statement is only available for completed payments that included Property Collect commission.
- Introduction to Property Collect
- How do I verify Property Collect bookings?
- How do I view the guest’s credit card?
- How do I request a new credit card from the guest?
- Where do I see the commission amount for Property Collect?
- Property Collect without Credit Card
- Where do I get Property Collect booking statements?
- What should I do if I can’t accommodate a Property Collect booking?