This two-step function is to help you manage No-Show in a much faster and efficient manner.
How to report No-show?
- Log in to YCS by entering your usual YCS login details.
- Go to Reports > Bookings
- Search for the booking by using the search field
The system will automatically compute the No-Show charge for you.
Pay attention to the following while reporting No-Show:
- This button will be made visible 24 hours from the customer’s check-in date
- You'll have 72 hours to report no-show after the button appears
- If the customer doesn’t show up by midnight on the check-in date, you must log in to YCS to report No-Show
- If you fail to report a No-show, the function will be greyed out and you have to contact Agoda’s Customer Service to report it via email@example.com
How to filter bookings by payment models?
You are now able to view your booking history in YCS by filtering between payment models. These are defined by the following terms:
- Agoda Collect (The customer pays to Agoda)
- Host Collect (The customer pays to you directly)
To see the different payment models:
- Go to Reports and select Bookings in YCS
- On the search field, select Payment Model
- The booking history in YCS will be kept for 6 months after the booking creation date