In this article, you'll find how the property collect booking looks like and how to find it.
This article includes:
Where can I see if a booking is Property Collect?
We are displaying the payment method of your bookings in multiple places.
- The voucher of a Property Collect booking will always read "TO BE PAID BY GUEST" (1) rather than "PREPAID".
- The total booking amount is also the sell inclusive amount to be paid by the guest (3).
- The nightly price breakdown will only include the sell inclusive amount that you must collect from the guest. This includes commission too, which will later be offset in ePass. (2)
- We display the name of the guest that made the booking to have you know who to collect payment from. (4)
YCS Booking Page
- On the Reports > Bookings page of YCS you will be able to filter your bookings by payment model (5,6)
- The booking summary will also display the payment model as “Property Collect” (7,8)
YCS ePass Page
- You will be able to identify Property Collect bookings in ePass by looking at the “Booking Paid By” field (9)
- Introduction to Property Collect
- How do I verify Property Collect bookings?
- How do I view the guest’s credit card?
- How do I request a new credit card from the guest?
- Where do I see the commission amount for Property Collect?
- Property Collect without Credit Card
- Where do I get Property Collect booking statements?
- What should I do if I can’t accommodate a Property Collect booking?