Having great photos is key to any property. Photos drive exposure, promote bookings and improve reputation. The Photo Page is an intuitive, user-friendly interface for you to manage and upload your photos. In this article, we will outline how to update your photos in YCS.
This article includes
How to upload photos?
- Log in to YCS
- Go to Content - Photos
- Click on Upload Photos
- Allows batch uploads
- Supports drag and drop function for uploading
- Allows maximum file sizes of 10 MB
- Allows max 100 MB per upload
- Minimum picture dimension is 1024x768 pixels
- Supported file formats are .jpg and .png
- Duplicated photo file names are not allowed
How to update your photos?
In Overview section you see all photos of the property and all photos for each room type. Missing photos and low-resolution photos will also be displayed here. You can easily assign photos to specific room types and tags/caption.
How to arrange your photos?
- Tick the box of a photo
- Select Category and Section you would like the photo to be
- Click Assign
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use the same photo for different room types?
Yes! When you assign this photo, simply tick "Assign to Multiple" and choose multiple categories you would like to assign.
Why my upload is failed?
Please check the photos you are uploading meet the minimum requirements. Otherwise you can try to use different browser to upload photos. If it is still failed, you can contact our Accommodation