In this article, you find all information about our virtual card, UPC
Agoda works with single-use virtual credit cards as bookings are all pre-paid. It is called virtual card as no physical presence of a credit card is required.
Where can I see UPC details?
- Go to Report and select Bookings Page
- Select your own criteria or type your Agoda booking ID and leave the rest of the field empty
- Click Search
- Expand the booking detail and click to view on UPC
What can I do if I cannot charge the card?
- Ensure the correct credit card number is being charged
- Check that the credit card was not pre-authorized by one of your colleagues (pre-authorized cards will become invalid)
- Make sure the card is not charged before the check out date
- Check that the correct amount & currency (as seen on the Hotel Voucher) are being charged
- Ensure the reservation has not been canceled
If you are still not able to charge the card please contact our Support team on our website through "Help" section.