In this article, we will outline how our partners can get their payments on Agoda reservations
Agoda currently has 7 types of payments, from which UPC – Unique Payment Card – a virtual credit card - is still the most widely used one. The other payments are managed through our payment administration system called ePass.
What is UPC?
- A unique virtual credit card, operated by Mastercard, that is created for each booking separately
- The UPC is valid for 150 days from the date it is issued
What is ePass?
ePass(Electronic Payment Administration Self Service) is our invoice system within YCS through which the property can request their payments for their bookings. This menu point will only be shown to the properties using one of the following payment methods:
- Bank Transfer
- E-Card: Physical MasterCard
- UPC under ePass (UPC Plus)
- PayPal PayOut : (for Agoda Homes only)
- Agoda On Booking Payment
- Agoda Guarantee Payment